iamiPhotoFest is a complimentary 5-day cultural & educational photography festival featuring an array of workshops, exhibits, lecture panels, portfolio reviews & more.
Come see a diverse selection of photography exhibitions from renowned international artists showcasing a wide array of photographic work including both documentary and fine art projects.
Featured artists include….
- Antoine d’Agata – CODEX, America 1986-2017
- Antoine d’Agata – WHITE NOISE, 2006-2016 (18 years of age or older only)
- Andy Summers – The Bones of Chuang Tzu
- Ralph Gibson – Self Exposure
- Roger Ballen – Theater of the Absurd
- Bruce Gilden – Only God Can Judge Me
- Bruce Gilden – Farm Boys & Farm Girls USA
- Iris Collective – Still Images Still Matter
- Formento & Formento – Japan Diaries
- Kerry Payne Stailey – More Beautiful Broken
- Maria Daniel Balcazar – Kilombo
- Aristotle Roufanis – Alone Together
- Ole Marius Joergensen’s – A long forgotten Nocturne
- Photos de Femmes – womenSEEwomen